SwordThe WebRTC line for your business with no SIP trunks or IP phones
We supply you with geographic telephone lines in the area where your business is located. If your company has a global presence, our telecommunications solutions can provide you with local numbers from each of the regions and countries in which you are located.
Thanks to the WebRTC technology on which Sword is based, you can configure the reception of your calls in any place, be that fixed, mobile or IP. Sword even redirects the calls to your personal phone number or Voicemail when the data coverage is poor. Whether you are at the office, at home or on the move, your business travels with you. No more lost phone calls, no need for expensive roaming plans or dual-sim phones.
Thanks to our multi-line WebRTC, your business telephone line will always be available through any device at your reach.
ON ANY DEVICE
Get Sword app and start making and receiving calls using your PC, mobile, tablet or SmartTV.
Your personal assistant on any device. Your business travels with you.
• Inbound Caller ID recognition.
• Performance management.
• Certified call recording and call log.
• Voice recognition.
• SMS messages.
• Personalized voicemails.
• Call history synchronization.
• API integration with Salesforce, SugarCRM, Zoho, etc.
WebRTC MEANS FREEDOM
• No SIP Trunks.
• No Asterisk.
• No FreeSWITCH.
• No physical connections.
• No SIP phones to buy.
• Login from any device.
• Call continuity: forward calls a designated mobile if data coverage fails.
Access Sword on the go, from any device.
• We are a Global Telecom Operator.
• We are not resellers.
• We own and operate our own services.
• We use high quality routes worldwide.
• Experience in the VoIP, WebRTC and BYOD markets.
• Geographic lines from anywhere in the world.
• Immediate availability.
• Number portability.
• High quality voice calls.
• No term contract.
Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg)
Ask us for more information on other termination rates.