Our PBX Trident is the core component of our WebRTC service offer. It combines all the benefits of an advanced dynamic call control and call routing engine with a full featured caller interaction solution around an easy-to-use converged self-management and reporting interface.
With Trident your company can have a PBX based on WebRTC technology, without having to acquire any hardware and without any connection or physical infrastructures. WebRTC technology integrates directly into your browser, allowing you to communicate easily, being able to receive calls directly on the computer screen or in a mobile application.
Trident gives you real-time caller information so you can respond in the most appropriate way in each case. You can also record the calls you want and access them at all times.
• Caller ID gathered from the network, even if the caller blocked his number.
• Caller location from either fixed or mobile networks.
• Real-time interaction with customer databases through XML web services.
• White and black lists of callers.
• Real-time consolidated lists of hyperactive callers.
• Call recording.
Each member of the team has its own direct telephone number and extension, which can be accessed from the web, as well as from a tablet or mobile phone. Configure how each department and its members receive calls. We can deliver the call to you on any device or send calls to your employees’ voicemails.
Want to make your business more reliable and treat severe failures on your in-house voice systems? Create dedicated disaster recovery voice services and activate them in a few seconds and face efficiently a call centre black-out. Create your company’s dial byname directory in a few clicks. Use our call hunting strategies to improve call completion rates.
• To any fixed, mobile or IP destination, to a single or multiple destinations at a time achieving any call hunting strategy (call blast, follow me/find me).
• Percentage based routing.
• Fallback routing: divert on busy, no answer, failover, etc.
• Time-dependent routing.
• Routing defined according to the caller’s location.
• Routing based on the best customer service ratios.
• Ability to set the caller ID on outbound calls.
Calls can be transferred to internal extensions, to custom voice mailboxes or to other applications that we put at your disposal as queues, ACDs, voicemail, multiconference, IVR, voice portal, surveys, etc.
Our IVR gathers the necessary information from the caller and routes the call to the most appropriate destination. Our IVR service enables you to interact with callers and accepts inputs from them via DTMF tones or our multilingual ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition).
• DTMF: A simple and robust technique to interact with callers and gather information from them through the use of tones input via a keypad.
• ASR: Our Speech Recognition service provides an intuitive spoken alternative to DTMF tones applications, delivering a better customer experience. Our service covers a variety of languages including but not limited to English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Greek, Polish, Romanian, etc. Play prompts in the language your company needs and gather information from your customers around the world.
• Text2Speech: This technology can read any text out load letting you reproduce to your customer any text prompt. Start providing self tailored information to the callers: personalised greetings, events status updates, bank account balances, information about your company or customise messages according to the origin or the nationality of the caller.
TEAMWORK FROM ANYWHERE
With no need for plugins or additional software, Trident gives employees the freedom to connect to their business phone system, manage multiple calls, log in to a queue and transfer calls directly from any Internet browser or from a mobile phone, whether in the Office, at home, traveling overseas or walking down the street. Trident enables your team members to remain productive, fully functional and fully integrated no matter where they do their work. Trident includes an immediate messaging (IM) service between the members of the team, further facilitating teamwork even if they are not located in the same place.
When you are not available to receive a call, it can be directed to your voice mailbox. You can access your messages from your control panel or from your email, where they will be sent as an attached audio document. Set up voicemail for your team members and define the cases in which calls are sent to them.
Trident makes it possible to integrate a Fax2Mail directly into the interface, avoiding having to maintain a traditional line for your business fax.
REPORTING AND CALL HISTORY
• Real time and historic call reports.
• Traffic summaries down to single call detail.
• Total control of each user.
• Billing reports.
• CDR generation.
• Call Tracking (tagging of calls upon user defined categories).
• Management interface.
• Create as many configurations as you need per service/number and activate one at a time.
• Multi-tenant system/resellers support.